P.S. After Thoughts

Little after thoughts, plus something I found so funny.

Yesterday, I got asked what a ´titty twister´was. I had to try and explain it in Spanish. I was then asked was a ´titty´ was too. It was so funny. I rarely hear that expression in Canada, so it was kind of random to hear it here.

Anyways, I thought it was funny.

My dad also told me to relay to you that those 7 photos I uploaded took 1.5 hours to get up. Yes thats right. 1.5 hours. For 7 photos. I think I´ve said before, I will never complain about Internet speed at home again.

Hahaha. Thats all for real now. OH! And I´m happy to say that I´m understanding more Spanish and learning new words everyday. Or atleast I´d like to think I am.

One more thing: apparently this morning, there was a small earthquake at like 2:30 am. I didn´t feel it but apparently Nicaragua has earthquakes. Esteli not so much because its more north, but Managua gets them. A little scary, not going to lie.

Now thats all. Really. Until my next post!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetheart!

Love your observations on life and the photos!
Stay positive and enjoy your adventure. Things can't always be perfect but that doesn't make them bad.

Love you, Dad

Tianna Burke said...

Marissa!!!

I love your pictures so much!! It seems like you are having such a wonderful experience. As much as some things can be crappy or slightly frustrating, I am glad that you are trying to stay positive!

Keep uploading pictures....and the video was hilarious!!!!!
Keep on keeping on!!!!

Peace and cookies!!

<3

Ti

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates. We miss you.
It's pretty cold and rainy here mostly still so you're not missing much. I went on a fairly hilarious overnight camping/birthday party with the girls on Friday night. Remind me to tell you about it when you get home!

Elyse said...

Wow... that's a lot of time to upload photos!! Thanks for your dedication :o)

Post a Comment