Some Photos

Ok so I´ve finally been able to upload some photos. They will be a mismatch of Leon mixed with others. Just a few photos to let you all see where I´m at! Enjoy!



This is Krista and Jess at our hostel Via Via in Leon. Enjoying a great breakfast of pancakes with chocolate sauce or fruit with yogurt and granola. Yummy!!



This is Playa Roca, the little beach paradise we found about an hour outside of Leon. Beautiful isn´t it?? It wasn´t nearly as dark and cloudy as the picture makes it look though. It was sunny and warm and fantastic!



Cerro Negro at the beginning of our hike. The morning sun rising behind it, making it look beautiful and easy. It was beautiful but a heck of a climb.



Me with Cerro Negro in the background, slowly getting closer. Cerro Negro actually means ¨Black Hill¨ which is obvious as to why they chose that name.



Holding my hand over a warm sulfur spot on the volcano. Toasty!



A view from the top. It was so gorgeous, you could see for miles, as clear from this photo.



This picture is of the crater created by one of the volcanic eruptions of Cerro Negro. This is from the very top of the volcano looking down. We climbed down into one of the craters to take the picture above.



Victory shot at the top!! Whoot!



And finally! A picture of my manta that I worked so hard on. I´m very proud of it. I´ve done another one but those photos are on my other memory card, which I forgot. Oops. Anyways, this is my manta, the one that will be displayed in the 20th Anniversary Fiesta in September.

0 comments:

Post a Comment