Photos of Granada and the Isla de Ometepe

Here are some photos from our trip to Granada and the Isla de Ometepe...enjoy!



The streets of Granada, with the volcano Mombacho in the background.



Mi neuvos amigos...Sara, Austin, Siobhan and Jess.



Lake Cocibolca, with the Isla de Ometepe in the background.



More colorful streets of Granada. As you can see, they are so well maintained and clean, very appealing to tourists. But beautiful nonetheless.



View from the tower we climbed on our horse carriage tour. With me in the way.



Sketchy ferry to Isla de Ometepe. Awesome right?? Just remember the chicken defrosting in the bottom.



Map of Ometepe.



El Ojo de Agua. You can just the clear blue water and the green trees surrounding it...with me in the way again (I want to show you guys I´m having a good time and am alive!)



Playa Santa Domingo. It was such a gorgeous hot and sunny day. In the background in Volcan Maderas, the one I TRIED to climb.



View from the deck at our hostel in Merida.



Monkey Island. I don´t know if you can see any monkeys or not, but they are there. I swear.



Sunset.



View from half way up Volcan Maderas. Its really pretty... I can only imagine what the view from the top would be like.



One more volcano shot...its just so pretty.



Proudly displaying my hair wrap in Granada, which I got upon our return to Granada.



Granada at night. This is a photo from our table at Nectar, the restaurant which we ate dinner at our last night. There was a warm breeze and everyone was happy.



Our dinner party. Like a mini family for one night.

That is the briefest of summaries in photos of my 5 day trip. It doesn´t do it justice but right now its the best I can do! So hopefully you can feel the magic and beauty and excitement that I felt.

2 comments:

Kevo said...

Nice pictures, looks like you've had a good time so far!

Jess DB said...

i love our mini family even if it only lasted for one night!

Post a Comment